As water law counsel to a major California water utility and other private entities, we evaluate and defend water rights, handle water rights transactions, and provide legal counsel in all areas with a nexus to water rights. As in all our practice areas, we are adept at creating resolutions with a minimum of process, saving our clients’ and their customers’ money. Whether a problem arises with a private party or a regulator, we are often able to avoid drawn-out conflicts by crafting solutions that the counterparty can accept and that maintain our clients’ objectives.
- FERC Reaffirms High Bar for Terminating PURPA Purchase Obligation for QFs under 20 MW
- U.S. District Court upholds award of RECs from QF to utility in West Virginia
- Petition to Enforce PURPA against Montana PSC Questions Auctions and Capacity
- Opportunities and Challenges for Portland General Electric’s Salem Smart Power Project
- FERC gives notice of intent to enforce PURPA against the Idaho PUC
825 NE Multnomah, Suite 925
Portland, OR 97232