As water law counsel to a major California water utility and other private entities, we evaluate and defend water rights, handle water rights transactions, and provide legal counsel in all areas with a nexus to water rights. As in all our practice areas, we are adept at creating resolutions with a minimum of process, saving our clients’ and their customers’ money. Whether a problem arises with a private party or a regulator, we are often able to avoid drawn-out conflicts by crafting solutions that the counterparty can accept and that maintain our clients’ objectives.
- FERC gives notice of intent to enforce PURPA against the Idaho Public Utilities Commission
- Benefits (and Pitfalls) of Sharing Qualifying Facility Interconnections
- Federal Power Act cross-reference
- Slides from Partner Ken Kaufmann’s EUCI presentation on PURPA
- New Mexico utility outside RTO or ISO seeks PURPA Section 210(m) exemption.
825 NE Multnomah, Suite 925
Portland, OR 97232