As water law counsel to a major California water utility and other private entities, we evaluate and defend water rights, handle water rights transactions, and provide legal counsel in all areas with a nexus to water rights. As in all our practice areas, we are adept at creating resolutions with a minimum of process, saving our clients’ and their customers’ money. Whether a problem arises with a private party or a regulator, we are often able to avoid drawn-out conflicts by crafting solutions that the counterparty can accept and that maintain our clients’ objectives.
- FERC Order No. 792 (Part 3 of 3): Adoption by States
- FERC Order No. 792 (Part 2 of 3): Benefits for Energy Storage
- FERC Order No. 792 (Part 1 of 3): Gains for Solar PV Fast Track Interconnections
- FERC Reaffirms High Bar for Terminating PURPA Purchase Obligation for QFs under 20 MW
- U.S. District Court upholds award of RECs from QF to utility in West Virginia
825 NE Multnomah, Suite 925
Portland, OR 97232