On May 4, Charles von Reis, Senior Associate at Lovinger Kaufmann LLP, was sworn into the Idaho State Bar. Charles has been a member of the Oregon State Bar since 2006. The firm looks forward to better serving its clients in Idaho, California, Oregon, and Washington.
- FERC Order No. 792 (Part 3 of 3): Adoption by States
- FERC Order No. 792 (Part 2 of 3): Benefits for Energy Storage
- FERC Order No. 792 (Part 1 of 3): Gains for Solar PV Fast Track Interconnections
- FERC Reaffirms High Bar for Terminating PURPA Purchase Obligation for QFs under 20 MW
- U.S. District Court upholds award of RECs from QF to utility in West Virginia
825 NE Multnomah, Suite 925
Portland, OR 97232